Monday, July 16, 2018

Say You Won't Let Go.

I've been listening to this and...... I guess this is how James feel towards Jessica.

I want to cry. My heart is :')

and his favourite line is "I wanna live with you even when we're ghost, cuz you were always there for me when I needed you most."

and the beginning of the song is "I met you in the dark, you lit me up. You made me feel as though I was enough."

...

"we danced the night away, we drank too much, I held your hair back when you were throwing up."

I know he drinks too much sometimes and I don't know. I feel like, this IS him.

I know he went through a lot and Jess was by him even when he was the worst version of himself.

You know, this is just what I feel and interpret through reading articles and watching his interviews.

No matter what they went through, they persevere.

No comments: