Friday, July 13, 2018

James Arthur

Assalamualaikum everyone.

I hope you're all doing well. I honestly don't know who am I writing this to. If you're reading, thank you, haha!

Life update:
😃 I'm done with my degree and in sha Allah I will graduate this October.
😣 Currently taking my driving license, after so long!!
😇 Trying to settle and handle things for a kindergarten.
😍 Fallen in love with James Arthur.

Yup. That's all I have been focusing on since I got home. I honestly don't talk to anyone except my family. There are occasional chats but that's all. Heck, I don't even chat with my significant other that often. We'd be silent for a couple days and when we talk, it's just

"how are you doing?"
"good. you?"
"good."
"ok. bye, take care."
"bye, take care too."

I don't know why I find this so amusing but at the same time relieved that this works out for us. I'm just glad we both love each other so much that almost nothing matters. Does this even makes sense? I guess different people have different ways of handling things.

Enough about that.... I want to talk about James Arthur!

I knew him through his hit single Say You Won't Let Go, obviously, but I didn't bother to check him out. I don't know what hit me but around April 2018 I started searching about him on the web. I think it was because I binge watch X Factor videos on YouTube. Thus, I discovered that this dude was from there. And oh boy, I was hooked. I listened to his album on Spotify when I did my assignments and that's it.

BUT!!! When I came back home, I had more free time, and I spent hours watching his interviews and I realized I had fallen in love with him. No, it's not just his music. It's the person he is. Yup, I can't deny the fact that we don't truly know someone just by what the media presents, but I guess his honesty during interviews and how transparent he is, made me like him.

Recently, I started discovering his old music and I truly enjoy them. I can't wait to buy his albums and his book, Back ToThe Boy. Heck, I hope he'll come around near me soon so that I can go to his shows.

Speaking about shows, I'm meeting Dan and Phil this September in Singapore!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! It hasn't sunk in yet but oh my gosh. I still can't believe it. I hope things will work out well, and I do get to meet them. I bought the ticket but not the transportation/accommodation yet.

I keep talking about fangirling on here. Hihu. I hope I'll update on here more often and with more interesting topics. We'll see.

For now, take care everyone! Make the most of everyday.

xoxo,
Zue.

No comments: