Tuesday, December 16, 2014

travel wishlist

Assalamualaikum.

It's been a long time huh? I'm just gonna update a little bit, just to touch on travelling. Been busy with assignments and other stuffs such as SUKMUM where I'm one of the AJKs. Another thing is practice for theatre which is Karviter and also Boria. @_@ For Karviter, I'm one of the actors and for Boria, I'm one of the sailors(which are the dancers). Cool stuff.

Anyway, back to my intention here. I'd like to list down the places I've yet to travel to, in Malaysia.

  1. Cameron Highlands
  2. Fraser's Hill
  3. Legoland, Johor
  4. National Zoo
  5. National Park
  6. Peak of Mount Kinabalu
I guess that's all for now? Haha. I'm truly grateful to be given the opportunity to travel to other places in Malaysia with my family. Still yet to go to the places in the list with them. However, I'm not sure if we'd be able to do so with my parents growing old and my siblings having their own family and such. Ah, well. What's important is that we're still together as a happy family. :)

Ok bye. HAHA. There's a closing ceremony for SUKMUM tonight and I'm joining the flashmob with my other friends. So excited!!! :D Pray for us. In sha Allah everything will be alright and we'll win something. But most of all, we'll have fun.

Fi hifzillah.

No comments: