Friday, June 27, 2014

Zaraaa~

Assalamualaikum! :)
Nothing much happened lately except for my dad going to the hospital and such. Relatives came over so we had to clean things up and yeah.. 

Took care of Zara on Tuesday night until Wednesday evening! It was so much fun! She did cry a little bit but as long as you give her what she wants to distract her, she'll be alright. So that night I made her watch Epic and she was kind of interested but it was boring. Haha! She was searching for her parents but they were not there. Soon enough, she fell asleep. Such a beautiful sight. Late night, my sister came home.

The next morning, my other sister took care of her for a bit then I took control. Mwahaha. Anyway, fed her some food then bathe her. SHE'S SO ADORABLE. Then she ate some more while watching Upin & Ipin. She'd say, "pin pin!! pin pin!!" Oh, she loves Katy Perry's Roar and Pharell's Happy. Haha! She would sing and dance to them!

Anyway, played with her the whole day. I tried making her go to sleep but she wouldn't! So I put on Frozen (for the millionth time) and also Pitch Perfect? Just because I like Skylar Astin. haha! Soon my sister came home and yeah, she took Zara back to their house.... and.. left me there..... Zara ended up sleeping in the car.

SO.. SHE'S SO ADORABLE?!?!?!? AND SQUISHABLE?!?!? IDK. Arghh!!! Her cuteness kills me. I wish that I could take care of her all week long, minus the pooping part and the crying part. Haha! It's really fun, though, taking care of kids. :')

To be honest, I have nothing to write about so I just chose to write about her. haha. Lately I've been watching Cardcaptor Sakura, just because I didn't really watched it when I was little. I'm also reading a book about Fatimah Az-Zahra. :)

Oh! Ramadhan coming soooon!!! :D I hope that I can do my best to be better in the blessed month. Alright. Fi hifzillah. Thanks for reading if you did!

Assalamualaikum.


(btw Zara calls David "Bed" and Archuleta "Ta." So it's Bed Ta. HAHA cute)

No comments: