Sunday, June 29, 2014

uhh...

Assalamualaikum.

It's the second of Ramadhan already. The first day was alright. I kind of slept for few hours. Did some chores. Hm. I'm not gonna say what else I did because, let's just keep that between me and Him. :)

I honestly have nothing else to write about but I just felt like writing. I have no idea why. I don't even have a certain topic in my mind. I just want to write away. Oh man, why am I wasting my time? Meh. I have so many things to do and I still haven't accomplished them. Time is running out. It's nearing July and degree starts in September! I know how much I want September to come faster but maybe just slow down for a little bit? Haha! I still regret for wasting my time. Oh man, the things I did. Three months gone just like that. Wow.

Zulaikha, Zulaikha... apa nak jadi ni? Blegh. Meh. Ngeh. Heh. All those.... odd feelings. Haih. Blah blah blah. Bleh. Why though? Ngehh. What crap am I writing now. Oh God. I feel like I have lost. Of all months...... I have lost. Or maybe not. ASJDHAKJSLDKLASJ what is happening to me........

No comments: