Friday, June 20, 2014

pure comfort

Assalamualaikum. 

A couple nights ago, I had a breakdown. Sort of. I cried so hard. I felt so lost. I felt like I needed someone to be there. So I whatsapped one of my closest friends but it wasn't enough. It was totally painful. I asked my friend if I should call my other friend. To be honest, I didn't want to disturb my other friend so bad. I promised myself that I wouldn't disturb..... but I did. The pain of not talking to that person for a long time was killing me. Plus that person said that if I needed anything, that person will be there for me.

So after much hesitation and buckets of tears, I called that person. I was trying to hold back my tears but I could not. I let out everything and that person calmly listened to me and gave me advices. I felt so much better. That person told me to remember Allah. That Allah is there and what I went through that night.... well, Rasulullah got it worse. Peace be upon him.

Anyway, so we ended up talking for more than an hour. I have no idea why but at that time, I needed it. I felt so much better. For some reason, having that person there, just simply listening to me makes me happy. I know Allah is always, 24/7 there. His comfort is always the best there is. But I just needed to make that phone call. I don't regret it at all.

Alhamdulillah, I felt soooooo much better after that. I still feel guilty for stealing that person's time. Hmm. You can never replace time, you know... Huh. Okay, I guess that is all for tonight. Thanks for reading, if you did. Fi hifzillah. Assalamualaikum :)

No comments: