Sunday, May 11, 2014

just a dream~

Assalamualaikum. :)

So. I had a dream. It was beautiful but scary. I think I can still remember bits of it. I was kinda sad that I woke up, though. I was totally enjoying it. So here it goes......

I went into this mall, it was kind of dim. I was searching for someone and finally I found that person. Let's call that person H. So I walked up to him and we saw each other for the first time. I think we laughed for a bit. And then we went to hunt for food. Like I said, it was kind of dim so the place was dark and Idk. People were walking around, minding their own business. Then I saw a restaurant that sells sushi but we didn't go in there. We walked and walked and I was walking so fast that H was left behind. I was by this pillar and then H hugged me from behind like wtf. I was like wtf. Then for some reason, in my mind, I was like, "Zu, this is just a dream. It will never happen, don't worry." And then I turned to H and laughed. After that we went on searching for a place to eat. I then ran out and there were stalls. Selling takoyaki, ice-cream, fried stuff. Then I bought ice-cream for myself and H. Then surprisingly H hugged me from behind again and then H fed me ice-cream. Like what the heck was going on in my brain, really? =_= It was surreal.

Then I woke up and I was like, "ha ha ha Zu. Nice one." =_= That is all. I'm working on a story. A love story actually. It is kind of based on a true story. Not mine, someone else's. Their love story is painfully beautiful. It's true, I tell you. :) Adios for now.

xoxo.

No comments: