Tuesday, April 29, 2014

wow.

I have been thinking. Well, lately I have been thinking a lot. Before that...

Assalamualaikum. How are you all doing? :)

I am doing fine. Great, actually. Alhamdulillah. I have been so blessed. What else am I supposed to say, actually? I am so grateful with everything. Specially lately. It's just. My world has turned a complete circle. I'm...... wow. I can't believe what happened. It's just so weird. Too good to be true. Unbelievable. It's like a dream. Is it a dream? I hope not. I pray that this is reality. I'm..... ah. Speechless. Every single time. I get speechless. Sometimes I just.... can't take it. I would keep quiet, take a breath and..... ah. It just hits me.

aksdjakshfjsdghkjdhfklasjdiowjejewklfmsklcdjlrknwmekfhgkjhdfghslakdfdw

OKAY DONE. BUT IT'S NEVER ENOUGH. This thing that I'm feeling. I have no idea how to channel it out because I am really, extremely grateful. Ya Allah. Why me? Why now? I'm not sure if I can handle this. AAAHHHHHH. I love my sayang so much. No, we're not together. I am single. We just have this connection. Wow. Somebody slap me. Am I awake? Most of the time I feel like I'm dreaming. Huh.

It's 5am. I shall sleep now. hahahahahahahah. okay.

Fi hifzillah.
Assalamualaikum. :)

No comments: