Friday, November 1, 2013

4Flat4David.....?

Assalamualaikum! :)

How are you all doing? Haha! Why do I pretend that I have readers? Oh well. Anyway, so, how do I say this... The results for my first semester is out. It's quite good but not what I expected. I expected higher. I expected more. But honestly, this is more than enough. Idek, that's so contradicting. Haha! It's quite average, I guess, for people like me. I don't even know what I mean by people like me. =_=

Anyway, it's above 3.0.... You know how I said I wanted 4Flat. Nope. Swoosh, gone. Haha! My friends say it's alright, though. Most of them that I knew got 3.0 and above as well. So, I guess it's fine?!?!?! I DON'T EVEN KNOW. I WANT MORE HAHAHAH. But still, Alhamdulillah. I could've gotten worse, you know?

Can I just say that.. well, I did my best. I know I could've done better but this is it. With all the last minute assignments, all the staying up, going out, last minute studying.. yet I achieved this. Alhamdulillah. Without Allah, I don't think I would be able to get this. Then there are my lecturers whom taught me a lot. I'm really excited to learn more, though. After that, my friends. They have been there through thick and thin, they have helped me a lot and I really appreciate it. :D

Wait, wait.... I got 5A's and 3Bs. HAHA IS THAT OKAY OR IS THAT BAD?! I don't even know. Ohh man. I can't believe I got an A for Islamic Studies, though. I'm pretty sure I sucked at it. Hahah! Then there's Malaysian Studies and Study Skills. Got B for them. I kind of expected it, because I honestly didn't do my best. No. I did not. Kind of regret it but it has happened.

ok. um. I just. so..... I've been chatting and go on Twitter... and.. I don't know. My results isn't that WHOAOHMYGODSOSMART, okay? It's just average. We ALL got average. Above 3.0.. Stop saying that I'm smart or something. I don't know, it's just dumb luck.

No comments: