Sunday, October 27, 2013

last night

Last Night

"Rise and shine, sleeping beauty!" he called out for her. It was a lazy Sunday. The sun was peeking through the curtains, fresh air filled up the room as Zayn opened up the window. Strong smell of coffee and sweet smell of vanilla pancakes slowly crept up to Tiffany's nose.

"Mmhh.." Tiffany mumbled. She covered her face with a pillow and pulled the blanket over herself. The party last night made her tired and the after party was crazy.

"Come on, babe. I made pancakes for you!" Zayn slowly crept up the bed, laying on top of Tiffany. He pulled the blanket away from Tiffany and threw the pillow to the side. Their faces were inches apart but TIffany's eyes were still closed. Zayn pecked her cheek and her eyes shot open.

"Mornin', love," she mouthed.

"Ha, morning breath!" he exclaimed and did a half smirk. Within seconds, their lips touched. Then Zayn pulled away and went into the blanket with TIffany. He held her so tight, she could hardly breathe. They laid there for few minutes, soaking in everything that happened the night before. It was wonderful. Magical. It was anything anyone could ever dream of.

Zayn turned to Tiffany and hugged her. He tucker her silky black hair behind her ears and looked straight into her eyes. His thumb slowly caressing her soft white cheek.

"I love you, babe," he said.

"Love you too, love," she replied, smiling. Once again, their lips touched and they just laid there, forgetting the world.

"I hope we're going to have kids soon," Zayn said and they both giggled.



Idklol

It went slowly. Dripping away on my skin. Sometimes it felt so tingly but I couldn't even bother so I just wiped it away. My breathing went fast as I counted one, two, one, two. It felt so good. It was definitely the right thing to do. My energy was about to deplete but I kept going anyway. This was the time to do it. I couldn't wait anymore. When I reached my point, I gulped down as much as I could, letting myself wet.

All of a sudden, someone grabbed my shoulder. I turned around and there he was, my handsome prince charming, Oliver. He was wearing a dark gray t-shirt and leather pants.

"Oh, Mary, you're all wet! Did you enjoy it?" he asked.

"Of course I did, baby. Besides, I need to get myself back in shape for that modelling competition," I replied turning my back to him and putting my bottle away. He hugged me from behind and kissed my salty cheek.

"Rie, you know you're just perfect the way you are! You don't need to join the competition. It's not worth it. Besides, I can always bring you to the movies and maybe we can go to the gym together," he hugged me tighter.

"Oli, I need that trip to LA. It's my dream ever since I was in my mother's womb!" I pulled myself away from him.

He turned me and kissed me full on the mouth.

No comments: