Tuesday, September 9, 2014

#UMisONE

Assalamualaikum!

I'm currently in Universiti Malaya. Staying in Fourth Residential College. Or KK4, or KK Bestari. These people are awesome people, I tell you. Orientation was so much fun. It was hectic but still steady, the PM were so awesome. Idek how else to say it. Classes started yesterday and so far so good. I'm getting the hang of it. Let's just hope and pray that I won't sink in the future.

Like Mr Adlan said, "swim, don't sink." Got sick during the first day of class and oh, I was so, so weak. Feeling better though cuz people were there to take care of me. Truly grateful for them. Anyway, I wish I can write (or type) more but I have a lot of things to do and get myself used to this place. So, this is the only update for now.

Fi hifzillah. :)

No comments: