Thursday, May 22, 2014

MEdSI coming up!

Assalamualaikum! :)

So I'm going to sit for MEdSI this Friday at UMS. It stands for Malaysian Educator Selection Inventory. I think? Anyway, it's for those who are interested in continuing their studies in education for degree. Basically to become teachers.

Everyone was so nervous to get to know if they were selected for MEdSI or not. I mean, what else can they be doing if they don't even get selected for the test? How the heck are they going to continue their studies because all they applied for was teaching. Haha. So we all waited and waited and finally on the 18th, the results were out. I checked and yep, I'm selected.

Basically it's a test to see how willing you are to be a teacher as well as your personality. There will be 300 questions and you need to answer them in an hour. Someone told me that you need to finish all the questions and there's no time to play around and let your thoughts wander. Just read the questions carefully and clearly and then answer.

I hope that I will be able to do well and pass the test. I really need this. I just want and need to continue my studies in TESL. B. Ed. TESL. CEWAHHHHH. Never thought that I am actually growing up and going to continue my studies for degree! Please pray for me. Really. :)

I think I will post about the test after I've taken it and also a post about the UM interview. Well, who knows there might be future teens like me, wanting to continue their studies and wondering what it would be like. I truly understand their feelings. Wanting to know how the experience will be before going to the test or interview. So many questions in their heads. I was clueless when I was called for an interview for Foundation in TESL in UiTM. But I read some blogs and they were really helpful.

Anyway, I guess that's all for now. Seems like my mind has been focusing a lot on my studies lately. So nervous. In sha Allah everything will be alright. Okay. Tata. Ciao. xoxo.

Assalamualaikum. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How to know if you are selected?