Sunday, June 8, 2014

start of something new

Assalamualaikum.

I guess it's time to start anew. Nothing is really over but I guess I shall make that first step into a new life. New beginning. New me.

I have been lazing around all week, not really doing anything. Just cooking, reading, going online, sleeping, taking care of Zara. Nothing much, really. I think it's time for me to start focusing on the real things such as getting my license, cleaning my room, really strengthening my faith. Things are changing. In fact, things HAVE changed. I noticed it a couple weeks ago.

I think it's time to let go of my phone. Or wifi. This is crucial for me to start moving on with life. I was in this state in October or November last year and it lasted for months! Thank God I feel inspired now. It took only a couple weeks! Alhamdulillah. I need to sort my priorities. I shall start today! Hopefully. In sha Allah. Oh God, please guide me. I really want this.

Pray for me.
Fi hifzillah.
Assalamualaikum.

No comments: