Monday, June 9, 2014

Another Interview

Assalamualaikum!

Good news! I have been called for an interview at UIAM or IIUM. As usual, degree in TESL. Truly grateful! I didn't get called for UKM, though. I applied for four universities and got called for three. Wow. That is really something. I don't know how I deserve it though. Maybe Allah wants to test me. I don't know. I just hope that this is for the best. I will do my best for all the interviews and.... we'll see what happens.

Anyway, all of these interview calls have been bothering me for quite some time. Especially when it comes to my friends. Some of them weren't called for the interview. I have no idea why. I mean, they did get an interview or two but... I don't know. They seem really stressed for not getting the others. Wouldn't one interview sort of secure your place there? Plus most of them have higher pointers than I do. I just don't get why they didn't get it. It's kind of unfair and I feel like they NEED those chances. Why am I chosen? Why not them? Why don't we all get chosen?

..... why question Allah's plans? Yes, wondering is allowed but just learn to accept it. He knows what's best for all of us. He wouldn't put you through this if you can't handle it. He knows you so well, He loves you so much. That's why He's doing this. You can only pray and just hope for the best.

x.

No comments: